Wednesday, February 22, 2006

....Is it possible to make an apology en masse?

ok so... I am an ass, we can all agree... And you don't really think its that bad of a thing until you look around and you realize that your asseyness has left you completely alone, with the people you love and trust hating you. S o this blog is several things.
1. A super huge apology to some of the people I have abused beyond endurance lately(I would like to note that I will be mentioning specific peoples names.... If your name isn't mentioned, then either I don't know I offended you, or I'm not sorry, or I really didn't and you are crazy)
2. A detailed resolution to do much MUCH better in the future.
3. A pathetic ploy to try and win my friends back.
ok... To start naming names.... I will try and do this in reverse chronology(that means backwards) since my memory works that way.
first, Emily. I am so dang sorry for mocking you and Ben(oh yeah...Ben.... This is one for you too...). What you two have is beautiful, and it was pure envy that makes me(and others in my opinion) mock it. Because I for one know I wont ever have anything even remotely close to being as great as the friendship and relationship that you two have. And I must say that we could all draw important lessons from you two. I'm not really expecting you to start liking me again... Just... Don't hate me AS much.... K?
Next, Mette. I HAVE changed a lot. And not for the better. And it is only through the patients and understanding of wonderful people like you that I haven't gone off the deep end. YOU are already aware of how much I owe you and why I owe you it. But for everyone else's sake(so they know how super neat you are): mette saved my life in 8th grade. I was a scrawny little no one with absolutely no friends. My 7th grade year book had 2 signatures in it, one from the librarian and one from a teacher. I was completely alone and was literally planning on going home that day and killing myself. And then, a cute little blonde girl(mette that's you!) leaned over in our 8th grade science class(MR tuft, third row of tables, I was on the left side you were in the middle) and asked for help with an assignment(magnetism, if memory serves). And she then invited me to the Halloween dance after school... I went, had a blast, and made a few friends. FRIENDS!!!! Something I had never had since I moved here... I am alive today because of you mette. And I have been treating you like crap as of late. And that's just down right sick of me. IM sorry I have become so bitter and resentful towards everything and I am going to try to put a better light on things from now on... But I cant do it alone. Please... Be my sister again?
Jenesse: face it, I'm an ass. We are all cruel and judgmental. Its sad but true. I applaud your attempts to make us better people, even as I see them not working. Don't give up. We need more people like you in the group. I'm sorry for the way I talked the other night and I hope I can make it up to you.
Jessamyn... ya know what? I deserve everything I've gotten don't I? For having broken your heart twice. All I can say in my own pathetic defense is that in my opinion I did those things for the right reasons. But in my attempt to be a good person, I forgot that people have feelings. I'm sorry... Just know that this year has been a terrible one, but I will endure; Satyagraha is only so far away.
Tasha I piss you off at least 4 times a day. For anything and everything. And I'm sorry. Love you
Cathy I'm sorry I cant be a good person even around you. But we are still friends right?
Sousa... What ever man. We're cool.... And HANSMEN MUST BURN!!!
anyways... There are others I'm sure so I will update this later. Just know that I AM going to try. I will be more positive and caring... I hope... And I think we can all help eachother. I for one know ill need all the help I can get.

8 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, February 22, 2006, Blogger Brittany said...

Lovely .. i'll be there for you if you'll be there for me! .. cheer up and dont be an anushole ;) loves

 
At 2:06 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger shamae said...

Well DAMN Chase. Good job.

 
At 6:56 PM, February 23, 2006, Blogger Snoopglousta said...

well damn nothin... lol... now that i read it the next day it dosnt seem nearly sufficient...

 
At 7:35 PM, February 24, 2006, Blogger Sousa said...

wait... was that an apology, or were you just stating that we're cool... or demanding it? haha, whatever, we're cool.

 
At 6:22 PM, February 25, 2006, Blogger Snoopglousta said...

i was going to apologize sousa, but then i realized i had nothing to appologize for. and i cant spell. we are cool. at least... we damn well better be

 
At 5:05 PM, February 27, 2006, Blogger thesexyswede said...

I don't know what to say Chase. I really don't. You broke my heart twice...over text messages. The most impersonal way to communicate. That's what hurts the most. You didn't even have the courage to tell me to my face. Now you are making an apology...on your blog. Stop hiding behind technology.

 
At 9:37 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Snoopglousta said...

stop demanding more then you're worth

 
At 10:34 PM, March 07, 2006, Blogger thesexyswede said...

I never said I was worth it...ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home